SALE: THE Bundle
Posted on 3 June 2016
Grab 3 chapbooks for
All summer long we will be offering weekly themed chapbook bundles in fun origami packaging for a reduced price.
This week’s feature: THE Bundle
- The Earth Boat by Joseph Hutchison, poet laureate of Colorado
- The Satire Lounge also by Joseph Hutchison
- The Road to Isla Negra by William O’Daly, co-founder of Copper Canyon Press and noted translator of Pablo Neruda’s late works.
Click here to purchase from our shop. Promotional price good through 9 June 2016, limited to stock on hand. Available in the USA only. (sorry!)
Want an even better deal?
Add our Nature Chapbook Subscription for just $10 more. THE Bundle + subscription =
$53.50 $30 total for six titles. The following will ship monthly from October through December:
- Watershed, poems by Jeanie French
- A Year Unfolding, haiku by Debbie Strange
- WaterWays, poems by William O’Daly, prose & photography by JS Graustein
The next bundle will be announced here on 10 June 2016. Stay tuned!
Category: print, saleTags: A Year Unfolding, bundle, chapbook, debbie strange, folded word, jeanie french, joseph hutchison, js graustein, the earth-boat, The Road to Isla Negra, the satire lounge, Watershed, WaterWays, william o'daly
What a great deal! There is nothing like getting chapbooks from Folded Word! 🙂
I think I’ve missed something, probably related to the increase in prices for publishing. Is WATERSHED now just going to be the logging poems rather than the full ms. with the other poems? I think you must have put it in the blog post which I still have not ever found! Oh me, I am getting to be such a dinosaur.
Hi Jeanie – plan is still for the whole collection. Our definition of “chapbook” is an extended one. Everything’s in such a state of flux with the printer change, but we’re on schedule and looking forward to seeing your words on the printed page! — Jessi