Grab 3 chapbooks for
All summer long we will be offering weekly themed chapbook bundles in fun origami packaging for a reduced price.
This week’s feature: THE Bundle
- The Earth Boat by Joseph Hutchison, poet laureate of Colorado
- The Satire Lounge also by Joseph Hutchison
- The Road to Isla Negra by William O’Daly, co-founder of Copper Canyon Press and noted translator of Pablo Neruda’s late works.
Click here to purchase from our shop. Promotional price good through 9 June 2016, limited to stock on hand. Available in the USA only. (sorry!)
Want an even better deal?
Add our Nature Chapbook Subscription for just $10 more. THE Bundle + subscription =
$53.50 $30 total for six titles. The following will ship monthly from October through December:
- Watershed, poems by Jeanie French
- A Year Unfolding, haiku by Debbie Strange
- WaterWays, poems by William O’Daly, prose & photography by JS Graustein
The next bundle will be announced here on 10 June 2016. Stay tuned!