It must be 15 February somewhere in the world by now. And that means it is time to announce the selected chapbook authors for our next round of Signature Series Chapbooks. We were thrilled to see the high quality of all the entries, yet sad when we had to let some go.
Fortunately, we are now in a position to publish our chapbooks quarterly, begninning Summer 2010. (All seasonal references are Northern Hemisphere.) And while we are still finalizing titles and launch dates, we can tell you who will be gracing our pages:
- Eric Beeny (short-fiction, Summer 2010)
- Nathalie Boisard-Beudin (poetry, Autumn 2010)
- Nora Nadjarian (short-fiction, Winter 2011)
- Ben Nardolilli (poetry, Spring 2011)
- Michelle Ristuccia (short-fiction, Summer 2011)
So if you get a chance, please congratulate these soon to be even-harder-working writers on their selection by commenting below or visiting their blogs/twitter streams. (Balloons and flowers optional)